I LOVE TACO’s , I mean I could literally eat Taco’s everyday. Now that I’m starting to like Avocado oh boy! Watch out, guacamole! I’m so glad that there is a New program that not only doesn’t require you to workout and you can still lose weight, in fact a lot of weight. It’s such an easy program and what best is that you don’t have to cut out a food group and you can still have your wine. Sounds too good to be true right? Well this is just one of the recipes and it’s all about TACO’s!
What if I told you this recipe includes a secret ingredient that is perfect for those fussy eaters, because your adding more veggies to it!! Yep you heard me, I added cauliflower rice to the meat and man oh man even my fussy mom couldn’t tell the difference. If you can believe that. Miss Meat and potato lol.
Go ahead and give this a try and I guarantee you’ll be shocked at how no one will notice and you won’t lose the taste or consistency.
- 1lb of ground meat of your choice (we using love lean ground beef)
- 3 cups of cauliflower rice (can be frozen)
- 1 cup of low sodium tomato sauce
- 1-2 T of Salt Free Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1-2 T of Water (If needed)
- Your Favourite Taco Toppings
- Stovetop: Brown meat until just about cooked through, then add in cauliflower rice. Saute for a few minutes until cauliflower is tender. Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasonings and simmer for 5 minutes, adding in water if mixture is too thick. Serve with your favorite Taco Toppings or on a Taco Salad!
- Instant Pot: Brown meat until almost cooked through, then stir in cauliflower rice, sauce, and taco seasonings. Add 1/4 cup of water and lock lid, setting for 1 minute manual pressure. After cook time, quick release. If taco meat needs thickening, then cook on sauté for a few minutes until the water evaporates. Serve with your favorite Taco Toppings or on a Taco Salad
21 Day Fix Container Count:
1 RED, 1 GREEN, plus taco toppings