Can you believe that this can be either as a desert or breakfast?
What if I told you “YES” you most certainly can. What’s the best part is that is super healthy and even though you think it’s cheating your really not! You can make it with your favourites and enjoy on a nice evening after supper or before you start your day to give you the nutrients you need to feel energy and full and best of all happy! Let me know what you think of it, and if you don’t have Strawberry Shakeology message me or send an email and I can gladly hook you up!
Banana Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology
- ¼ large banana cut into thick slices
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup ice
- 2 Tbsp. sliced raw almonds
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 2 tsp. raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- Place almond milk, Shakeology, blueberries, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Place smoothie in a medium bowl. Top with banana, blueberries, blackberries, almonds, chia seeds, and pumpkin seeds; serve immediately.