This Is something that I’ve never really got a love for, but to be honest I’ve never really given it a try. One of my very dear friends loves Avocado so I did some research and found that Avocado’s are a very beneficial. They are a healthy fat, and the vitamins and minerals are amazing. SO why wouldn’t I include this in my meal plan?
I found this recipe and I don’t know about you but I love fries. So why not combine both, fries and healthy right? So if your like me and want to try something New give this a try!!
- 8 ounces (2 small) avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into 16 wedges
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs (I used gluten-free)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons lime chili seasoning salt, such as Tajin Classic
- 1/4 cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime chili seasoning salt, such as Tajin Classic
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
Air Fryer Directions:
- Preheat the air-fryer 390F degrees.
- Place egg in a shallow bowl. On another plate, combine panko with 1 teaspoon Tajin.
- Season avocado wedges with 1/4 teaspoon Tajin. Dip each piece first in egg, and then in panko.
- Spray both sides with oil then transfer to the air fryer and cook 7 to 8 minutes turning halfway. Serve hot with dipping sauce.
- Preheat the oven 425F, follow directions above and bake on a sheet pan until golden and crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.