I have a weakness for sweets, so when we would take my parents out for brunch and I would see those belgium waffles & whipped cream oh my. Watch out there was no stopping me! But when I started my journey I knew that was something I would have to avoid.
So I was really glad to try this recipe from the New Program, Omg it tastes just like heaven and it should be a Restriction but the fact that you can have 8 pancakes in one serving is Crazy. SO give this a try and let me know what you think?
BANANA PANCAKES :
MAKES 1 SERVING, 8 SMALL PANCAKES)
TOTAL TIME: PREP TIME: COOKING TIME:
18 MIN. 10 MIN. 8 MIN.
2 large eggs,
1lightly beaten large ripe banana, mashed
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 dash ground cinnamon
Olive oil cooking spray
1/3 cup reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt liquid stevia (optional)
1/2 cup fresh (or frozen) raspberries
1. Combine eggs, banana, extract, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
2. Heat medium nonstick skillet, lightly coated with spray, over medium heat.
3. Spoon 2 Tbsp. egg mixture into skillet for each pancake; cook for 1 to 2 minutes, ip, and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. While pancakes are cooking, combine yogurt and stevia, if desired, in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
5. Top pancakes with yogurt mixture and raspberries.