Happy Valentines Day!!
I hope all of you had a wonderful day! Even if you don’t have a boyfriend, or husband. There are so many people, furry too that are in your life that you can share love and make someone special today! I wish you all the most love that you can have. So with that usually this day brings the usual treats Chocolates, Roses etc.
With my weightless journey these kind of days I used to regret, not about the love part but about the chocolates and treats and dinner out! So what did I do for this Fabulous day, and my husband is out of town, I made my famous chocolate waffles and strawberries of course!
So if your trying to eat healthy and wanting to stick with it, this is a very good option to still eat healthy but have chocolate too , and not feel like your losing out! So here is the recipe, enjoy it and have it any day you’d like!
- 1 scoop of Chocolate Shakeology
- 1/3 cup of Oat Flour ( I use Oatmeal and put it in my Ninja until it’s fine like flour)
- 1/2 cup of Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp of cocoa ( optional)
- optional you can use almond milk to make it creamy enough to pour like pancake mix or water.
- 1 cup of chopped strawberries( or any fruit you’d like)
Mix all together until you get a smooth creamy texture, one that you can pour either in a pan or waffle maker. Spray pan or waffle maker , then pour batter. It will puff up and then top with fruit and enjoy!