I am always looking for New Healthy Recipes. I love it when I see one that I know my followers and challengers will love. I haven’t done a chicken dish in a while and I was chatting with one of my new friends and she had this posted on her Facebook Page. So I asked her if she had tried it and she said: “No not yet!” So I asked her if I could do a video of this recipe and see how it is , so she said “absolutely, go for it!”
With it being Tasty Tuesday !! Here I am with a New recipe I have never tried before and I know it’s going to taste amazing!!
Here is The Recipe for STUFFED CHICKEN PARMAVARA:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 zucchini, halved and thinly sliced into half moons
- 3 medium tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Drizzle oil over chicken and season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Stuff each chicken breast with zucchini, tomato, bell pepper, and red onion.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with mozzarella.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, 25 minutes.