Wow , Easter is HERE! I am such a sucker for chocolate. So when I saw this recipe I was like “BINGO” This is perfect, I get to have my two favourite things Chocolate & Peanut Butter!! The fact that its super healthy and tastes Oh so Delicious is amazing. Now my only trouble is that I’ll have to be careful I don’t eat the whole dozen lol. Here Is the Recipe that I got from the Beachbody Blog.
Flourless Brownie Muffins
These Flourless Brownie Cupcakes feature pure maple syrup, unsweetened cocoa, and a decadent peanut butter frosting and still manage to be a healthy treat.
- 1 (15-oz.) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- ⅓ cup + ¼ cup pure maple syrup, divided use
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup all-natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅔ cup Vanilla Shakeology
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Place chickpeas, eggs, ⅓ cup maple syrup, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil, and extract in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Divide batter among 12 prepared muffin cups.
- Top each cupcake with about four chocolate chips; push into batter.
- Bake for 17 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely and enjoy!
- To make frosting while cupcakes are baking, whip peanut butter in a medium bowl; beat on medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes, or until creamy.
- Add almond milk; beat until well blended.
- Add Shakeology; beat until well blended, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Slowly add remaining ¼ cup maple syrup while beating on medium speed. (If frosting is too stiff, add 1 to 2 Tbsp. additional almond milk.) Set aside.
- Once cupcakes are cool, evenly spread with frosting.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
Body Beast Portions
Portion Fix Containers
1 1/2 Yellow