I was so glad to find out that my live video’s are back. I actually love doing them, it means so much to me to share what I have learned and have found the best, easiest and healthiest alternative to the favourite Chinese Beef and Broccoli. This is a really good and tasty supper that is so easy to make and perfectly good for a weeknight supper.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1⁄4 reduced-sodium organic tamari soy sauce
- 6 Tbsp. water, divided use
- 2 Tbsp. tapioca starch( or Corn starch) , divided use
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 lb. raw top sirloin beef, trimmed of fat,
sliced into 1⁄2-inch thick pieces
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- 4 cups broccoli orets
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 thin slice fresh ginger, peeled, finely chopped
Instructions:1. Combine soy sauce, 4 Tbsp. water,
1 Tbsp. tapioca, and honey in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
2. Combine remaining 1 Tbsp. tapioca and 2 Tbsp. water in a large bowl; mix
well. Add beef. Toss gently to coat. 3. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-
high heat. Add beef; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes, or until cooked through and no longer pink. Remove from heat, keep warm.
4. Add broccoli, garlic, and ginger to skillet; cook, stirring frequently, for
2 to 3 minutes. Place broccoli mixture in beef bowl.
5. Add soy sauce mixture to skillet; cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 30 seconds,
or until thickened. Return beef and broccoli mixture to skillet; cook, for
1 to 2 minutes, or until well mixed and heated through.
Stir-fry can also be made with chicken and with a variety of different vegetables such as snow peas, carrots, bell peppers, asparagus, water chestnuts, Chinese broccoli, zucchini, and mushrooms.